01 September, 2009

Hasile Fisile ... The real Mesmerizer from Aadhavan :)




Anbe unnal manam freezing
Adada kaadhal endrum amazing
Excuse me let me tell you something
Nee sirithaal iphone tring tring
Veesum ambu enmel paaya
Kadhal vandhu ennai aala
Varuvayo enai kaapaatra
Vandhaal madisaaiven vaazha.......


And after this comes the real and usual tongue twister of Harris' composition.The song has everything in it, the panning effect, echoing, the usual male/female humming and a rap that goes with the beats in between the song, and this is no different from usual Harris' compositions. Even though all his songs sound similar, it will be nice to hear and this is definitely one of the best mesmerizers.And whatever it may be, this is yet another typical number by Harris which is undoubtedly going to be the most favorite song of the film.

I just downloaded the song yesterday morning but believe me, I heard this song more than 15 times today itself and even now its being played in my ipod while I write this post.I would definitely say that this song has enriched my thoughts, feelings, behaviour and the mood during my day as I was listening to this again and again. The song brought the best feeling in me when I just heard it with my eyes closed before going to bed yesterday night which made me hear the song repeatedly.

Definitely Harris Jayaraj had influenced me a lot with the best talent that he has got and the credit goes to the singers Karthik/Harini/Burn and Maya.And on hearing the song again and again if you imagine about the visualisation , then here comes a short clip for your imagination :D



About the movie: For the first time KS.Ravikumar and Harris has joined hands which is sure to be a blockbuster. Tamil cinema will soon get a smart villan with this film,Surya who is gonna perform in negative shades for the first time in his life.
PS: Waiting eargerly to see the full picturization of the song soon in big screen :o)

2 comments:

  1. The Song Was So Amazing & Mind Boggling Of Hart Pieces Thank Lot For Song Writter & Singer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would say Harris and Vadivelu tried their best to make the audiance sit for 2 and half hours silently without piercing the theatre screen.Surya as usual handsome chap but i didn find any heroine .Surprise to hear nayan is the heroine.She looks very bad

    ReplyDelete